Second Hand Plastic Pallets For Sale
24 Aug 2023
If you’re interested in finding second hand plastic pallets for sale, you’re in the right place! We sell all sorts of second hand plastic pallets, such as Euro, standard, and non standard sizes. No matter what kind of second hand plastic pallet you need, we will surely have something that fits the bill.
Discover more about the second hand plastic pallets for sale on our website, or start your purchase now with our easy to use checkout system.
Why Choose Second Hand Plastic Pallets?
We have second hand plastic pallets for sale as they can be a cost effective solution for those that need to ship or store goods quickly and efficiently. They are just as durable and long lasting as our new plastic pallets, and we can supply all kinds of popular sizes and types.
We can provide rackable, nestable, solid decks, and more as part of our second hand plastic pallets range. Each one has their own list of unique benefits and uses, so be sure to check out our other blogs here to discover when and where to use each one. With Plastic Pallets, we’ve made it easy to find the perfect shipping and storage product for your business and goods.
Please bear in mind that the second hand pallets for sale on our website cannot be bespoke colours. For more unique pallet orders, use our free online quoting engine!
Second Hand Plastic Pallet Collection Service
All of the second hand plastic pallets for sale on our website are gathered via our plastic pallet collection service. If you have any unwanted pallets or boxes lying around that you no longer need, then fill out our collection form. We’d love to take them off your hands!
We refurbish all the second hand plastic pallets we collect to ensure they meet our high quality standards. Any of the second hand plastic pallets that are too damaged or old to be resold are fully recycled. When you send your second hand plastic pallets to us, you can have total peace of mind that none of their material is sent to landfills!
Over 80% of the plastic pallets we manufacture are created using reclaimed materials. The other 20% are made with virgin plastic in order to meet strict hygiene or colour requirements, which are the only two exceptions that we cater for.
All the second hand plastic pallets we collect go through our rigorous testing and refurbishing process to ensure that their structural integrity is intact. Sometimes, however, this isn’t enough, and the pallet itself isn’t salvageable. Instead, we grind them down into small granules of plastic that resemble sand or little marbles. Then, these small granules are injected into one of our bespoke moulds, where they undergo incredible amounts of heat and pressure to transform them into a brand new pallet!
Once it has cooled and cleaned up, it’s ready to ship out to our customers! Plastic pallets can be reused continuously thanks to their high durability and lightweight. They can even be used repeatedly for hygienic goods like pharmaceuticals or food and drink because of how easy they are to clean.
But the recycling process for our second hand plastic pallets doesn’t stop there! Once your plastic pallets reach the end of their long lifespans, you can call us again to have them collected and sent through the process from the very beginning again.
Find out more about the collection and recycling process here on our website, where you can also fill out our online collection form to have your unwanted pallets collected.
Second Hand Plastic Pallet Boxes
You may also be interested in our second hand plastic pallet boxes and storage containers. Our pallet boxes go through the same recycling and refurbishment processes as our second hand plastic pallets, so you can be assured that they are reliable.
Plastic Pallets For Sale
Here at Plastic Pallets, we sell a whole range of pallets and pallet accessories. Whether you’re looking for second hand plastic pallets for sale or collapsable pallet boxes, we have it all under one roof! Our competitive prices can offer excellent deals on storage and shipping. Plus, our special offers page is always updated with new and used plastic pallets so you can get a great product for a great deal.
Second Hand Plastic Pallet Prices
At Plastic Pallets, we always have second hand plastic pallets for sale! Use our handy checkout system to get your second hand plastic pallets without delay, thanks to our next day national delivery service. For large scale or unique orders, use our free online quoting engine. For further information, use our online contact form or call us directly at 03301757766 to speak to an expert team member.