Where to Buy Euro Containers?
19 May 2014
Reusable and well-designed containers and boxes are a vital method to reduce problems with packaging and storage for many industries, as well as cutting material-handling costs.
These containers and boxes are sturdy and stable and offer the best protection for goods both in transit and in storage.
Range of Available Sizes
Euro containers and Euro boxes are available in standard sizes that enable efficient stacking when carrying goods or when in storage. The popular sizes in external dimensions are:
- 40 x 30 x 17 cm with a capacity of 30 litres
- 40 x 30 x 22 cm with a capacity of 25 litres
- 40 x 30 x 32.5 with a capacity of 30 litres
- 60 x 40 x 12 cm with a capacity of 20 litres
- 60 x 40 x 17 cm with a capacity of 30 litres
- 60 x 40 x 22 cm with a capacity of 45 litres
The containers and boxes should be able to stand outdoors for long periods of time without degrading in sunlight or in water. When combined with pallet collars and pallet wraps, Euro containers by Plastic Pallets can help keep produce safe from the elements without the worry of contamination.
Additionally, Plastic Euro containers can be reused repeatedly, making them extremely cost effective. Because they don’t absorb moisture like their wooden counterparts, they make a popular choice for companies transporting or storing hygienically sensitive products such as medicine and food.
Heavy-duty polypropylene is suitable for most industries and applications and offers just such a barrier against moisture and water vapour; bacterial growth; oils, greases and hydrocarbons; alcohols, esters and ketones; air and gas such as oxygen and carbon dioxide; sunlight and ultra-violet radiation; aromas and volatile compounds; edible oils and fats; acids and alkalis; solvents; high and low temperature extremes — polypropylene performs well in the temperature range of -20 to +100 degrees C.
Versatile & Robust
The containers and boxes are an ideal transport and storage solution for the food industry. Some of the containers have ventilated as well as solid sides. They are lightweight while remaining robust and retaining their shape.
They are designed with ergonomic hand grips to ensure effective handling manually and optimal handling in transit and storage. The vertical sides ensure the maximum volume of the container is usable.
The design with vertical ribs also allows for compact stacking and inter-stacking of different-sized containers into a stable load and is ideal for palletisation. The range of sizes will fit most standard racking and shelving systems.
Safety is a priority in the design of the containers and boxes. They have reinforced corners to enable safe transport of heavy loads and use fork lift trucks and various automatic handling systems. Additionally, because they don’t have any nails or glue and are made from a singular piece, their strength is evenly distributed for a reduced chance of buckling or failure points.
The smooth bases of the boxes and containers ensure they will move silently on conveyor systems, making them much easier to transport together without causing unnecessary disturbances.
All of the boxers and containers may be further customised with divider sets and hinged or folding lids. The available default colour is silver grey, although other colours such as red, yellow and green are available.
Why Choose Plastic Pallets?
At Plastic Pallets, we can provide you with all sorts of pallets, from Euro to standard and non standard sizes. Plus, we sell both new and used pallets so you can find the most cost effective solution to your needs. You won’t have to worry about going anywhere else for your pallets and pallet accessories because we cover everything under one roof, including pallet collars and wraps.
For all orders placed before 12:00 pm, we’re pleased to offer a speedy next day delivery service, so you won’t need to wait around for your pallets to arrive. Find out more about our delivery and returns policy here.
We can also provide a comprehensive collection and recycling service! If you have plastic pallets that you no longer need, use our online collection form and have us collect your pallets! We can refurbish or recycle their materials to get them back into circulation and avoid landfills. 80% of the pallets we manufacture are created using recycled materials, with the other 20% being made from new plastic to conform with hygiene standards and colour requirements.
Euro Container Prices
Buy new and used Euro containers with Plastic Pallets today! Our checkout service makes getting all kinds of pallets, containers, and pallet accessories easy in just a few clicks. For more bespoke orders, use our quoting engine to get a free and accurate quote in minutes. Call our expert team at 03301757766 or fill out our online contact form, and we’ll help answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!