Where Can I Get Plastic Pallets?
12 Jul 2023
If you’re looking to get plastic pallets, then look no further. At Plastic Pallets UK, we can manufacture and distribute new and used plastic pallets and pallet accessories across the entirety of the UK and Ireland.
Check out why you should get plastic pallets from us below, or discover our product range today on our website. We always have new special offers available, and our team is always on hand to help at 03301757766.
Benefits Of Plastic Pallets
You can get plastic pallets to suit all sorts of needs, from Euro pallets for international shipping to standard and non standard sizes for UK use. Plastic pallets have all sorts of unique advantages that make them an attractive choice for those looking to store or move goods long distances.
The plastic we use for our pallets and boxes is incredibly lightweight, making our products easy to transport, stack, and store. A lighter and easier to manoeuvre pallet could prevent accidents, leading to a smoother transition from storage to travel. Combined with our range of cost effective pallet wrap, your products can remain even safer during long distance transportation.
Our plastic pallets don’t use nails, screws, or glue; many are singular piece construction. Not only can this make them safer than many others, but they also have a lower risk of suffering from wear and tear. You can get plastic pallets that won’t need to be repaired or replaced so long as they are handled correctly and the weight limit is followed.
Easy To Clean
Getting plastic pallets for hygienic purposes is an excellent idea because they are incredibly easy to clean and maintain. Unlike other materials, they don’t absorb any moisture and can be dried quickly and efficiently with a dry cloth or rag. They also won’t rot or naturally decay, meaning they can remain in storage for a long time without needing any maintenance.
Why Get Plastic Pallets From Us
At Plastic Pallets, we can get you all your pallet and box needs all under one roof. Our expedient delivery services and the broad range of distribution areas make us one of the leading plastic pallet manufacturers in the UK.
We can do much more than provide you with new and used plastic pallets. Our eco friendly collection and recycling services can ensure that any old and unused plastic pallets you have lying around don’t go to waste! We’ve made it our mission to get plastic pallets from all over the country and recycle them to ensure that they continue being useful rather than lying around in a landfill.
We have bespoke systems in place to help us measure the quality of our refurbished and recycled pallets. By choosing to get plastic pallets with us, you can receive long lasting products that contribute to saving our environment. Click here to learn more about our bespoke collection service, and fill out our online form today!
New & Used Plastic Pallets
Plastic Pallets provides a range of new and used plastic pallets, boxes, and containers to suit all kinds of storage, transportation, and shipping needs.
All our used plastic pallets are refurbished to meet our high quality standards, and they can be a cost effective solution to your storage and shipping requirements. For those who need to get plastic pallets for hygienic purposes, our new plastic pallets, fish boxes, and pallet wrap can be perfect thanks to their sturdy and easy to clean properties.
Over 80% of our manufactured plastic pallets are made from recycled materials, with the other 20% being due to our bespoke colours. We ensure that you can get plastic pallets that don’t contribute to landfills, leading to a more sustainable environment and a reliable product.
Our Distribution Areas
We’re proud to provide our plastic pallets to an extensive network of areas, including any location in the UK & Ireland and Internationally. For UK orders, we can provide expedient next day delivery for all orders made before 12:00 pm.
International deliveries typically have a delivery time of 2-3 days. To request an international delivery, please use our online quoting tool. No matter where you are, we’re pleased to service orders large and small, and our expert team can ensure that your products are received on time.
Plastic Pallet Prices
You can get plastic pallets, pallet wrap, and boxes, both new and used, with us today using our handy checkout system. For more bespoke orders, use our free online quoting engine for an accurate price for your request in minutes. If you have any questions about our products and services, call us at 03301757766 or fill out our online contact form. We’d love to hear from you!